GatePath provides different marketing services which provides of vital importance to any kind of business. GatePath handles key processes of researching, promoting, and selling products or services to your target audience of the respective business. GatePath advises customers as it’s to use marketing to promote any kind of business, brand, and offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Assessing the proposed Ethiopian products based on the request of the gatepath field offices, and managing the supplies communication, supply chain/procurement process/services including negotiating contracts.
- Ensuring that approved purchases are of sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
- Planning for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Monitoring and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, evaluating, and approving products and services.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information.
- Maintaining good supplier relations
- Collect and write out the purchasing orders for the company which does business .
- visit the suppliers to identify the products and review their quality, negotiate with the factory, acquire the goods, track the invoice, follow up with the pre-production of the orders, track the order status, review the delivery of the order and handle the delivery problems from the factory for the client.
- Communicate with suppliers and banks for smooth and guaranteed payment services.
- Identify cost-effective shipping costs and lead the documentation of loading from supplier warehouse, port with shipping lines, and monitor the delivery up to destination port.
Team/Program: Supply chain
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in accounting, supply chain, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can share their CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Note: Use "Procurement Officer" as the subject of your email"