- Company: ZTE
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: - Engineering Jobs in EthiopiaIT/Telecom Jobs in Ethiopia
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Product Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Responsible as the main person for technical solution support activities to Sales and Marketing
- Participate in project implementation
- Generate detail technical network/system proposals base on technology product offerings
- To support all corporate tenders, presales and implementation activities
- Support in Technical Presentations, presales support and training activities to clients
- Defines the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirement.
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Works closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- BA/BSc degree or above in communications, computer science,electronics and related areas.
- Telecom industry 1-3 years or above related experience in bearer network market (DWDM, IP router & Switch, SDH is preferred.
- Good ability of Chinese (preferred) and English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- High energy and enthusiasm with an emphasis on teamwork and job enjoyment.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to respond eagerly to opportunities and challenges.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Subject matter expertise in a particular product or market which should include specific industry or technical knowledge.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent teamwork skills