|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Repi-Wilmar|
|Job Title||:||Promotion Development Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, September 10, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, September 18, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, Repi-Wilmar, we are looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic Promotion Development Assistant candidate.
About the company
Follow the link below to learn about the company
Job Title: Promotion Development Assistant
Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Junior Level (2 to 3 years’ experience)
Employment Type: Full time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning, developing, and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
• Evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
• Reviewing marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and plan a different kind of promotion that fit them
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records, and highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total spending at the end of a marketing campaign.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
? Communicate, maintain, and develop a long-lasting relationship with different vendors
? Manage vendors or suppliers in a professional manner
? Ensure that the cost of an event is well within the budget agreed with a client
? Provide leadership and motivation in order to ensure synergy throughout the period of a marketing event
? Responsible for the successful running a marketing event of the company
? Ensure impressive and excellent customer service and quality delivery of projects
? Ensure that an event/marketing activities flow smoothly without a hitch
? Work closely with team members and ensure assigned tasks are handled creditably
• Communicate clearly the progress of promotion that to internal stakeholders
• Plan and present reports on progress, goals, and quarterly promotion plans to share with team members,
• Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc
• Closely follow up any marketing activities in the company and report to internal team
? Personal Qualities
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Strategic thinking, holistic view
• Results driven, excelling performance hunger and ambitions
• Strong negotiations skills.
• Skillful managing data, transforming insights into action, and making things happen
• Proven listening skills, humble personality
? Personal characters
• People Skills
• Emphasize Excellence
• Manage Multiple Projects
• Attention to Detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Promotion Development Assistant) to [email protected] before 18th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
Job Requirement / Qualification
? Proven experience as Promotion Development or similar role
? Ability to problem-solve, work independently / in a group setting,
? Multitasking Ability, adapt quickly, prioritize.
? Must be goal-oriented, a team player, self-starter, proactive, and emphatic communicator.
? Strong with critical thinking, organization, attention to detail, and positive outlook.
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Proficient in MS Office (ppt, Word, Excel)
• Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Excellent Graphic Designing Skill and ability to design and prepare a layout for printing.
• Numerical skills
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline with 2-3years’ experience
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|