MSE Consulting a Subsidiary of GTE is looking to hire Recruitment Manager.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, their work culture and environment.
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidate.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- BA degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a relevant field of study
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Manager, or similar experience in Recruitment Agencies.
- A minimum of seven year experience leading recruitment activities.
Other skill and knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of human resources laws.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
How to Apply
Please make sure you state the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.