Responsible for the planning, quality execution of localized & consumer centric, channel-based activations (consumer facing trade activities) in line with the brand portfolio strategy of the company for the region, brand standard and calendar for the year.
Main Responsibilities & Accountability
- Development of the regional trade and consumer activation plans for priority and non-priority channels in its specific region along with the National Trade Marketing Manager and with the input of the regional sales coordinator, in terms of:
- Stays connected with consumers and contributes to the development of customer and shopper insights
- Sets the objectives and activation drivers (sales, availability, visibility, affordability, service, quality) for priority /nonpriority channels in its region in agreement with the Regional Sales Coordinator
- Develops of the yearly regional trade marketing plans by activating the customer drivers (availability, visibility, affordability, service, quality, activation) in agreement with the regional sales coordinator
- Develops of the annual regional trade marketing budget for the assigned channels in agreement with the regional sales coordinator
- Updates, follow ups the budgets on a monthly and quarterly level
- Adapts and reacts to the changes in the environment which affects the implementation of plans and activities in such a way the objectives set will be reached.
- Split down the trade marketing budgeting on channel and activity level, on monthly level and ensure the budget execution vs plan.
- Coordinating the business relationship with different with third party suppliers: advertising agencies, POSM & visibility materials suppliers, etc.
- Manages the use and distribution of different POS materials
- Monitors competitive activities on all customer drivers (availability, visibility, affordability, quality, relationship management, activation) and reports on a monthly basis or ad hoc
- Monitors, reports and post evaluate the activities and events implemented
- Monitors the execution of channel activities, sales force execution at the POS, etc via specific monthly monitoring formats.
- Analyze sales performance and KPIs performance against targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis in each of the channels and by total
· Solid understanding of the Ethiopian market
· Communication & negotiation skills
· Works under pressure
· Strong report writing and presentation skills
· Solid analytical skills
· High creativity and innovative thinking
· Excellent communication ability (verbally & written)
Required Education and Experience
· 4-5 years of experience in Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing, Account Management, or Category Planning,
· Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree Preferred)
· Proven Budget management skill
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter through online at [email protected] within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.
Kindly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
· Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
· Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.