|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking I|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, December 21, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, December 28, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking I
• The job holder is responsible for attracting new customers’ strengthening and managing the financial relationship with existing customers to meet given targets in resource mobilizations and ensuring that assigned customers are getting the right service at the right time. He/she is responsible for selling designed products for the sector, and enhance the value-add relationship with existing and new customers. This incorporates prospecting and acquiring new customers and pursuing incremental business within the existing customers, as well as managing customer expectations to sustain the business relationship.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
– Term of Employment: Permanent
– Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
– Knowledge (For Relationship Manager Interest-Free Banking): Knowledge of IFB Products and Services and Shari’ah Law is required. Knowledge of service marketing is also required for applicable positions.
– Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package.
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.awashbank.com or send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement on the website.
Deputy Chief Human Resources Management Office
P.O. Box 12638
Qualification & Experience:
• BSc Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field plus a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the banking sector, three (3) of which is at a supervisory role
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|