This is a marketing company which works to promote the products of local producer-owned groups operating under a social enterprise setting.
Duration: 6 month- 1 year contract
- Will work in coordination with the General Manger and the producer-owned partners to determine the most marketable product lines and help create and action sales goals.
- Constant survey of the local markets to profile and segment customers to support market growth strategies; and recommends ways of attracting and retaining customers.
- Collect and analyze data on customer preferences and factors affecting product demands; and make business-oriented recommendations to the company.
- Study government policies and strategies and make use of these data for company development and interest.
- Creates a strategic sales plan based on market assessment and meet the set sales goals.
- Communicates and liaises with existing local and International potential clients via face to face meetings, email and telephone to explain products of the company and ensure optimal level of promotions.
- Helps plan, organize, direct and control marketing and promotion activities of the company by overseeing the advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, promotional materials, trade fair are properly managed.
- Must work independently, think outside the box, energetic, uphold the company’s code of ethics and be a team player.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience. Knowledge of the textile and fashion business is advantageous.
How to Apply
Email your CV (written in English ONLY) to: [email protected]
Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.