Strawberry Furniture Manufacturing PLC is a furniture manufacturer which produces robust and remarkable furniture products using state-of-the-art technology and materials. We acknowledge our customer’s preferences and produces furniture that ensembles withthe premise’s/building’s/office’s size, color and positioning. We are pleased to come to your premises to measure the spaces and install our customized products. Our company wants to fill the following vacant positions.
Employment Condition: Permanent after 60 days of probation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A sales and marketing manager is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans. The sales and marketing manager will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company's operations goals.
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource goals through normal managerial duties, such as recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and disciplining employees
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals
- Prepare an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product marketability and profitability
- Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important clients
- Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through reports
- Stay up to date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network and joining professional organizations
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees in sales and marketing department to achieve important goals.
Qualifications and Work Experience :
- MA\BA in Marketing Management, Management, Economics, Accounting or related business fields
- Minimum of 5\7 years of work experience out of which two years in the furniture sector.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Computer Skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Leadership and Managerial ability
- Integration, teamwork and problem-solving ability
- Innovation skills
- Motivating subordinates
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can apply by sending their application letter, CV and all relevant credentials via [email protected] or drop in person @ head office which is located around Gazebo roundabout (routing from Olympia to Meskel Flower), Lebenz Tower 5 th Floor. This job advert will be opened for ten ( 10) consecutive days from the first day of this announcement.
For more information you can use the following telephone numbers: +251-118-932079, +251-984-404040 or +251-908-979797