Sons Industries is a Private Limited Company Established under Ethiopian Law and currently operates in manufacturing sector and produce Paints with Global brand and purified and bottled mineral water with Best natural water brand.
Our company would like to invite qualified, motivated and with the best caliber of Sales and Marketing Manager professional candidates for its BEST water factory.
Main responsibilities and duties
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager, Client Service and the executive team with managing prospective and current projects. The Sales and Marketing Manager will work side by side with these individuals helping with all daily operational, sales and administrative tasks, as needed. The Sales and Marketing Manager will contribute to the strategic planning and implementation of sales processes and goals.
Sales and Marketing Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Attends sales meetings with clients to review prospective markets
- Plans proactive plan for sales leads
- Assists in communication of potential sales leads, both online and over the phone
- Creates campaigns for, and manages company social media
- Prepares, organizes and files documents
- Assists and reviews all contracts prior to sending to the client
- Assists account or project manager in the execution of the management plan for the assigned markets
- Carries out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Helps problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
- Creates and submits invoices to controller for processing
- Coordinates and executes daily administrative tasks
Requirements & Skills
- MA /BA in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or related field of studies
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft
- Exceptional clerical skills and strong business acumen
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled collaborator
- Experience in water manufacturing company is preferable
- 10 years experience out of which 3 years in supervisory level
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements are invited to send their CV and relevant documents through [email protected]
Submit in person their non-returnable application, with CV and copies of relevant documents within 7 days from the first date of this announcement.
Address: Get-As International PLC, 2 nd floor, Arada Sub-City woreda 01,
located around Commercial Printing Press or opposite to the entrance of
Ministry of Innovation and Technology.
Tel No. 011-5559543, 011 -571309, 011-5557485