Tradethiopia.com is the largest business-to-business (B2B) marketplace in Ethiopia and one of the fast growing, most-visited business websites in Africa. It connects so many buyers and suppliers in over 75 countries and regions across 40 major product categories.
TradEthiopia.com has also an import / export business activities.
At the moment our company is working on transforming and globalizing tradethiopia.com, growing it for and among global customers (with an initial focus on Ethiopian businesses). We are expanding our products and services to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) , farmer cooperative unions operate more efficiently, grow more rapidly, and empower their local communities.
What we’re looking for
we’re looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent, and hardworking candidate to join our team and work to optimize our online / offline business operations to a higher success.
We’re looking for somebody that continuously wants to improve our operations and will not take no for an answer. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be dynamic, thinking outside of normal expectations for the role and working within all disciplines.
Job Description :
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing operations online and offline.
- Develop E-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets through digital customer venues. Understand online analytics and metrics to strategically plan and implement sales growth.
- Develop scheduled marketing content for all our online and offline marketing channels.
- Responsible for daily supervision, development, and performance evaluations of our E-commerce online/offline B2B marketing channels.
- You will drive conversion rate optimization, site merchandising, user experience, and site operations for our ecommerce website.
- Manage several key accounts across different categories local & international, responsible for the daily account management matters and the business results of these accounts.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with local and international sales representatives.
- Plan and execute sales of our services/products
- Train and coach sales staff in standard policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Able to attend local and international trade related events.
Willing to take pre-employment and on job trainings.
Required Qualification : Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field of study- with: 2+ Years working experience in E-Commerce and import/export sales. MBAs preferred.
- Ability to identify customer’s pain point.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with excellent Ms-Office, Outlook and PPT capabilities
- Other local and foreign language proficiency is a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online on this link