May 21, 2019
hadero coffee company, a sister company of Jupiter International Hotel, a well established coffee roasting factory at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. hadero adds value on green coffee and supply to local and international market. hadero is looking for highly motivated and experience personnel to fill the following position.
Post Title : Sales Associate
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary : Negotiable
Required : one
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
Responsible in meeting and excelling the sales plan laid down by the Company, Provide professional sales service and earn the trust of prospect client.
- Represent our company’s products and services.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Monitor market conditions and product development and give feedbacks for his immediate supervisor accordingly.
- Operate cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Responsible to reconcile his van stocks, cash deposit and return reports are match on a daily basis.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, and other documentation as required.
- Identify major cause of customer compliant and give feedback for his immediate supervisors
Education: BA in business (Marketing, sales, procurement, economics, management, and others) and other related fields
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in sales & marketing specifically on FMCG on van sales
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proven history of successful goal setting and achievement and team.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until December 19 ,2020:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at Jakros, next of Meta storage facility
- For further information, please contact HR department using +251-116670708
NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview