Our Company Purewood Pulp Paper & Packaging PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant positions.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Place of work: Addis Ababa, Ayer Tena
Number of vacant post:- 2 (Two)
Employment Type: Permanent with 60 days probation period.
Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to expand the existing business in addition to acquiring new business.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating and profit maximizing opportunities to meet and exceed the company targets.
- Follow up on market gaps and propose a solution to fill the gaps.
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement process support and business growth through customer market definition.
- Facilitate business growth by working together with the company staff as well as clients.
- Build and maintain high level contacts with current and prospective customer and other business and project partners.
- Generate mechanisms of exceeding market penetration and providing quality service.
- Drive prospects through contract awards, identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to market, identifying prospects, proposal, preparation, etc
- Assess and propose the development of new ways as well as design an approach to pricing of products.
- Manage customer relationships and accounts.
- Assess market outreach to existing customers, clients, and associations and come up with proposals to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Organize marketing events in association with marketing and promotion team.
- Maintaining active networking across a variety of social media channels.
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care policies and procedures.
- Attending trade shows to exhibit products/services or conferences to keep update of the latest products and trends.
- Develop market strategy, manage proposal teams and client account managers
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Other activities assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintaining positive work relation with staff and customers
Education, Training, and Experience:
- BA degree in Marketing/Salesmanship/Management/ Accounting/ Economics/ and 2-3 years related work experience Or College diploma in Management/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing and 4 years related work experience in FMCG Sector or TVET (10+2) certificate in Accounting /
- Experience in merchandising business is more advantageous
SKILLS (work, Communication, People, Customer, Business, Analytical)
- Negotiation skills, Advanced excel, and other basic computer skills, Analytical skills Report preparation and presentation skills.
- Training about, Attitude development & Customers service & Knowledge of accessing Cash register machine is obligatory.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs application letter & other testimonials in person within 7 working days starting from the date of this announcement to HR & Administration office found in Ayer Tena Ismail Ture Building first floor or by email, through: -plc.com till March 12, 2021.