Employment Type : Full time and Part-Time
- 10 for full time
- 20 for part-time
Tradethiopia.com is the largest business-to-business (B2B) marketplace in Ethiopia and one of the fast growing, most-visited business websites in Africa. It connects so many buyers and suppliers in over 75 countries and regions across 40 major product categories.
TradEthiopia.com has also an import / export business activities.
At the moment our company is working on transforming and globalizing tradethiopia.com, growing it for and among global customers (with an initial focus on Ethiopian businesses). We are expanding our products and services to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), farmer cooperative unions operate more efficiently, grow more rapidly, and empower their local communities.
What we’re looking for
we’re looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent, and hardworking candidate to join our team and work to optimize our online / offline business operations to a higher success.
We’re looking for somebody that continuously wants to improve our operations and will not take no for an answer. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be dynamic, thinking outside of normal expectations for the role and working within all disciplines.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Develop scheduled online and offline sales strategy.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Responsible for daily supervision, development, and performance evaluations sales task.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills and be a people person.
- Candidate must have the comfort level to make cold calls and solicitations.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business
- Candidate is expected to generate NEW business opportunities.
- Extensive experience in a work from home environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with local and international sales representatives.
- Deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Candidate has to work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities.
- Close deals!!
- Able to attend local and international trade related events.
- 5 years experience for full-time employees
- 5 years experience for part-time employee
Job Requirement Qualification
- Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field of study- with a working experience in sales, online marketing, Telemarketing, B2B sales, and Email marketing in mineral water sales, brewery sales, real estate sales , e-commerce industry ,Bank or Insurance sales
- Good at Microsoft office software and data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills of local and international languages
- Ability to identify customer’s pain point.
- Ability to interact with and influence senior management.
How to Apply