Our Company Purewood Pulp Paper & Packaging PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant positions.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Place of work: Addis Ababa, Ayer Tena
Number of vacant post:- 1 (One)
Employment Type: Permanent with 60 days probation period.
Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Under the close supervision and control of the Sales & Marketing & Manager, the Sales Stock Analyst is responsible for following up and keeping a record of sales orders and actual sales effected in terms of customer, quantity, price, tax deductibles and other important details; filing and keeping custody of sales documents; preparing sales sheet and submitting the same to immediate supervisor for reporting and decision making purposes; summarizing sales data in terms of customers and time in a way that shows the trend of sales activities with time; filling out sales invoice and other related documents and issuing or distributing appropriate number of copies to customers and pertinent work units of the company to complete internal control procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows up and keeps a record of sales orders and actual sales effected in terms of customer type, quantity, price, tax deductibles and other important details;
- Files and keeps custody of sales documents;
- Prepares sales sheet and submits the same to immediate supervisor for reporting and decision making purposes;
- Summarizes sales data in terms of customers and across time in a way that shows the trend of sales activities with time;
- Fills out sales invoice and other related documents and issues or distributes appropriate number of copies to customers and pertinent work units of the company to complete internal control procedures;
- Provides documented sales data for projection of sales;
- Prepares daily sales report on the basis of source documents;
- Consolidates sales orders from different organizations and individual customers;
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reports and submits to the immediate line supervisor;
- Maintains records of all sales documents;
- Performs other job related duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
Education, Training and Experience:
- TVET (10+2) certificate in Accounting /Salesmanship and 2 years related work experience or Diploma/Degree in Business areas 3 years of relevant work experience in FMCG Sector
- Advanced excel and other basic computer skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs application letter & other testimonials in person within 7 working days starting from the date of this announcement to HR & Administration office found in Ayer Tena Ismail Ture Building first floor or by email, through: -plc.com till March 12, 2021.