The sales supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing and leading all activities related with Sales. The follow-up and support the sales team regularly. Communicate with key clients and address their concerns on time.
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services
- Maintains strong working knowledge of company products and services, and offers technical support and information to team members.
- Connects with customers and develops strong relationships to encourage repeat transactions.
- Ensure that all routes under his supervision have up to date route plans, the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the company’s sales standards.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and unmeet targets for his supervisory area.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Responsible for the investigation and control of non-compliance to company standards and policies.
- Manage and improve visibility of products on shelves (FIFO has to be maintained both at the warehouse and in market)
- Managing and generating orders from existing Key Accounts and developing new and potential customers.
- Prime rack location identification and maintenance of rack integrity.
- Coordinate with other sales representative to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Regular Sales and Market Intelligence reporting to S&M Manager.
- Identify major cause of customer compliant and suggest appropriate corrective measures.
- Prepare period performance report and submit to Sales and Marketing Manager on time.
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
- Education: BA in business (Marketing, sales, procurement, economics, management, and others) and other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of previous sales supervisory experience in Chemical Industry is required.
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proven history of successful goal setting and achievement and team.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to staff
How to Apply