1. Managing the sales staff, CRM and all sales and sales team when closing sales.
2. Supervision of sales team, sales representative, assistance and sales department equipment
3. Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
4. Coordinate with the marketing department in achieving sales, sales activity and sales representative schedules.
5. Prepare weekly and monthly, goals, plans and reports and sales leads
6. Understand customers need to offer support and solution, resolve customer complaints and answer potential customer question and follow-up call quest.
7. Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
8. Meet all sales quotas and goals
9. Documentation of all the activities listed above.
10. Conduct survey and trainings within assigned budget by the employer.
11. Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
12. Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
13. Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
14. Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
15. Receive and report on all sales leads
16. Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
Knowledge Requirements :
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Good command of English & computer programs.
- Focused on customer service with excellent persuasive skills
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Creating and implementing a sales plan.
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress.
- Analyzing sales data.
- Presentation skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Developing budgets.
- Mentoring and coaching sales representatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
Please use "Sales Supervisor" as mail subject line