The Senior Business development Officer is responsible for acquiring and maintaining the key client accounts; determining how best to service and motivate key accounts to stay with the business through having depth understanding of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses of MOSS; leading client account planning cycle and ensures that client’s needs and expectations are met by the business; representing the entire range of company solutions to the assigned customers.
Detail Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquires a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Proposes solutions that meet customer needs and expectation through maintaining customer relationship.
- Ensures the correct products and services are delivered to corporate customers in a timely manner.
- Serves as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolves any issues and problems faced by key customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Makes sure detailed business analysis is conducted through using internal data and external data when necessary;
- Tracks and records reasons for customer complaints to ensure further customer service enhancements and avoid customer complaints.
- Plays an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of new business opportunities, and attainment of attainment of new accounts for the business.
- Prepares regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- In collaboration with the customer support functions and other sales departments, as complementary cross-functional efforts, works to meet account performance objectives and the key accounts’ expectations.
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- MA or BA Degree in Marketing or Business Management or Economics, Project Management or and other related fields.
- Five years of experience in managing business or corporate customers.
Competency and Skill
- Know the different stages of B-to-B sales, from preparation to closure of the sales.
- Ability to propose the right solution to a customer requirement.
- Ability to communicate.
- Ability to build and develop fruitful long-term relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledge of customers and their environment
- Strategic analysis concepts (sector, customers, market, players, products)
How to Apply