Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Senior ERP Functional Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Audit and provide final approval for project related process templates for assigned process throughout the project lifecycle.
2. Provide final/last line of approval on quality and validity of business requirement data gathered by the process according to the standards set by the project.
3. Audit, provide feedback and approve the Functional Requirement Document for the assigned function.
4. In conjunction with system analysts, identify Process Gaps between the system and theclient and craft gap fit remedies.
5. Manage the overall alignment of the FRD and Gap-fit workshops for the assigned process.
6. Provide expert guidance and approval for the Development of the Functional Design Document.
7. Manage the overall setup and customization process of the ERP system for assigned function.
8. Review and approve all project deliverables of the assigned function.
9. Work with system analysts on UAT session documentation and system setup remedies based on the outcome of the UAT.
10. Provide feedback and final approval of reports designed by the system analysts assigned to the process.
11. Meet with the client for all major project engagements to provide a consulting input to the project and the client.
12. Review all lessons learned by the project team assigned to the process and document for lessons learned for strategic alignment.
13. Work with the Business Management Solutions program staff to develop project strategies, technical expertise and functional expertise for the entire organization.
14. Work with the Business Management Solutions program staff to create and update packaged ERP solutions for target industries.
15. Work with Sales and Marketing on technical engagement with potential clients including crafting a realistic and deliverable project plan and contract.
16. Work with Sales and Marketing to provide pre-sales consulting to potential clients such as presenting solutions and technical engagements.
17. Evaluate project staff assigned to the process and develop capacity and skill set improvement recommendations.
18. Manage and provide a second-line technical support for assigned function on issues that are escalated by the project team.
High degree of insight and analytical skill
Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
Skilled in organization change management and strategic thinking
Clear and effective communication
5 or more years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
· Expert level knowledge base of assigned functional process
· Detailed understanding of project work flows and requirements
· Expertise in report building and management.
· In depth knowledge of the ERP system outside of the assigned functional process
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by sending their applications to [email protected] before May 5th, 2018.