|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Transsion Manufacturing PLC|
|Job Title||:||Senior Graphics Designer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, August 13, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, August 19, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our client, Transsion Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a competent candidate for a Senior Graphics Designer open position.
Transsion Manufacturing PLC, under the umbrella of Transsion Holdings-China, is well renowned in assembling the iconic Tecno Mobile, phone accessories and Syinix home appliances in Ethiopia.
Currently, the company has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and others.
The graphic designer responsibilities include the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, the company would like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic works
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title in your email subject (Senior Graphics Designer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th of August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• 3-5 year proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|