We are looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
The senior operations manager is a key member of the top management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and/or the Chief Operations Officer (COO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the Senior Operations manager position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO/COO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as a senior operations manager or relevant management role of 5years.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSC/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSC/MBA is a plus
How to Apply
Applicants fulfilling the stated criteria could send their applications with CV and copy of testimonial by Email Address:- [email protected] within 10 working days.
Note: Use "Senior Operations Manager" as the subject line of your email