Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa which is centrally located in Kazanchis Business District adjacent to the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa conference hall (UNECA-AA) and just eight kilometres from Bole International Airport would like to announce the following open position.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA degree from a well recognized university or college ;
- A minimum of five years experience as Sales Manager or equivalent position, preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Advanced IT knowledge and willingness to learn new systems and
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and diplomatic skills;
- Good knowledgeable of handling people, ability to work under stress and accomplish results as planned; comfortable working with multi-disciplinary team;
- Considerate, passionate to serve, and emphatic towards people;
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent leader, strategic thinker and team player;
- Out of the box sales thinking, motivation and determination to inspire and aspire team;
- Willingness to be flexible and juggle priorities to get the job done;
- Ability to be cost efficient in managing budget and expenses;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive sales matters.
How to Apply
If you feel you have got the right qualities and competencies, please send your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for Radisson Blu hotel Addis Ababa to the [email protected] by 18th March 2021.
Your CV must have 3 references which the hotel can contact by email and phone.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.