- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ethiopia
Main job purpose
- To provide business partnering support to the Procurement, Distribution, and Supply Chain Insights teams, ensure timely close of monthly results and reporting, and provide insightful analysis of spend performance and key performance indicators.
- Interfaces across entire finance organization and functions and levels specifically Finance, Supply Chain and relevant leadership teams.
- Driving country savings agenda to improve gross margin
- Providing monthly Supply Chain (SC) material cost and non-material supply chain costs (NMSCC) forecast to Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) and Financial Forecast Profit & Loss
- Managing monthly Capex budget, forecast and reporting incl investment appraisal
- Managing business waste through proper control over near expiries (SLOB), Expiry, Damaged and Return products incl inefficiency cost.
- Ensure timely monthly end closure completion for SC areas including any regional reporting.
- Providing decision supports in SC capability/capacity building including all marketing innovations
- Providing business case and discounted cash flow for SC capex and other company investment
- Ensure control over key distributors/importers stock and own capex with proper records and physical reconciliation
- Understanding on global commodity and highlighting timely risk and opportunities to the business.
- Review gross margin and sharing category gross margin variance analysis (GMVA) on a monthly basis
- Driving safety stock and country cash agenda though right stock days on hand.
- Leading monthly SC performance management with country leadership team and East Africa/ Africa supply chain leadership teak
Knowledge & Skill
- Commerce or Business-related degree preferred
- Professional qualifications accredited
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong team commitment and results delivery orientation
- 3-5 years’ experience in Finance. Costing experience preferred.
- Experience working with SAP preferred