Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of material and information flow in supply chain to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Drive production scheduling, raw material and product of trade procurement.
- In charge of inventories and stock management – Analyze to avoid obsolescence
- Manage the Warehouse and all external DCs based on the on the best service/cost approach.
- Manage transportation management for import service
- Follow Pre-ACP (launch new reference) on feasibility, capacity, raw materials, pre-costing
- Manage supply chain activities related to Division strategy
- Participate to innovation calendar R&D meeting and validation of new supplier.
- Evaluate supplier regarding deliveries, collections and support.
- Work closely with plant, sales, finance purchasing group and marketing department.
- Optimize production sequences to support production efficiency and cost
- Follow service level target
- Optimize supply chain costs and distribution flows
- Identify cost implications of budget pressures
- Train, develop, mentor and assist subordinates in department that fall within supply chain process
- MSc Degree in Supply Chain, Management, Logistics or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in international supply chain environment
- Notable communications skills both written and verbal in English and Amharic
- Excellent IT knowledge and skill in using a range of Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Excellent Knowledge and experience of ERP, stock control systems, planning and purchasing systems
- Excellent planning and organizing skills - proven ability to priorities and use own initiative as appropriate
- Strong ability for analysis, for continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Reliable and enthusiastic with proven ability to work in a team environment, to establish effective working relationships and to communicate with different kind of people and at all levels
- Self-motivated, with an ability to deal tactfully and patiently with all types of people
- Individual with flexible and pragmatic approach to supporting the wider operational environment
- Import & export processing and knowledge of procedures & regulations (experience with ESL, Customs, transistors)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants can apply by sending their applications to [email protected] before May 7th, 2018.