Available positions: Three
Job summary: The duties of a telesales person range from lead generation to direct sales and customer relations. Effectively closing leads and ensure customers are satisfied enough to continue doing business with the company. This entails making contacts to potential and existing customers by phone to inform them of company's products, services and offers. Telesales persons also receive phone calls of people responding to direct marketing and advertising campaigns. They follow a script to qualify prospects ready to buy and those who may likely purchase their offers with enough persuasion.
Weekly work load: a minimum of 44 hours from late afternoon to midnight to aline with USA time zones.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Proficient accent-neutral, near-native English,
- High school diploma or above,
- 1-2 years sales and customer service environment experience,
- Stable job history,
- Good attendance record,
- Ability to sit for long hours,
- Prior salesmanship experience is a plus but not a required,
- Superior oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to close a deal and ensure customers are confident in the product they buy,
- Computer literacy with the ability quickly answer calls online,
- Competency in a service organization environment,
- Ability to work independently,
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly improve,
- Attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis,
- The ability to focus on a fast-pased envoronment while handlign calls with a courteus, fiendly and well-spoken tone,
- Strong people’s skills and be able to communicate both orally and written form.
- Because of working time in late hours those living in and arround Lebu area (office location) are most welcome.
How to Apply