Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Account Manager within the Enterprise Business Unit Function in Ethiopia . In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Sector Manager - Large Enterprise & Public Sector , the role holder will manage an assigned list of Accounts (TML-Target Market List) either based on geography or vertical industries. The key objective is to drive driving segment propositions and business revenues to exceed targets. This will be through acquisition, retention, and growth of baseline customers under their management.
Customer Acquisition and Revenue Growth
- Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell) within the TML
- Drive identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including pipeline management.
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking
- Grow Solution Sales within assigned TML; through acquisition and penetration.
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customers engagement
Relationship & Baseline Retention
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies
- Stimulate existing prepositions within assigned TML
- Develop strong relationships at CXO and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term customer objectives.
- Churn Management
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal.
- Provide insight into the refinement of customer journey processes
- Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Flag potential escalations timeously.
Relationship Account Development Planning
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans.
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centre).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Strict adherence on use of CRM (SFA) systems for progressing customer orders and reporting.
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
Drive Net Promoter Score by:
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure.
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years exposure in Service and/or Customer management for major corporate clients, commercially savvy with a detailed understanding of the technologies the company is selling and issues that typically arise
- Industry certifications would be an added advantage (ITIL Foundation, MCP/MCSE, CCNA etc.)
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button .
Remember to attach your resume.