|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Selam International Travel & Tours|
|Job Title||:||Tour and Travel Consultant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, April 6, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, April 9, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of Selam International Travel & Tours, we are looking for a Tour and Travel Consultant.
Selam International Travel & Tours, has been working in the tour and travel industry for more than fifteen years. It was established with an aim of giving effective and efficient services to its customers in the industry.
We are looking for a Tour and Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
• Attending to customer queries through emails and phone calls.
• Designing & Preparing Itineraries & Domestic Holiday packages for customers.
• Handling Bookings & Documentation
• Processing Bookings by coordinating with operations Team
• Responsible for selling Tour Packages.
• Help customers plan &book packages by conversing with them over the phone &Email.
• Must be target oriented and able to convert a sales lead
• Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
• Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
• Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation, etc.
Salary – 5,000-7,000 Gross Monthly Salary
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and brief cover letter to [email protected] until April 09, 2021
• Please write the Job Title (Tour and Travel Consultant| Selam Tour)) in your email subject line.
• Please write the Job Title in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Three-year working experience as a tour and travel consultant
• Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems, and e-travel)
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
• Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
• Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual, etc)
• Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
• Demonstrable ability to handle crises
• Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
• Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 5000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 7000.00|