VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 01-2020/21
( External Only )
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic African Exchange of choice. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform and warehousing service through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. The ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, the Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position Title: – Trading Assistant Office Admin (Marshal)
Job Grade: – 3
Duty Station: – Head Office – Addis Ababa
Availability: – As soon as possible
Job Purpose: – Properly organizes trading floor. Enforces decorum of the floor is maintained by the members. Ensures that only eligible people enter the floor.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shall check and confirm the system is properly functioning for the traders’ attendance and tokens are adequately available for each session and orderly arranged before 8:45am in the morning;
- Shall check lighting is properly functioning, put on the lights, air conditioners, check for orderly arrangement of trading room, traders’ waiting room and guest gallery areas and chairs before 8:45am in the morning;
- Shall be responsible for proper management/opening and closing of windows and doors;
- Shall check proper cleaning of trading and waiting room;
- Shall put off lights and air conditioners at the end of business day;
- Shall check and confirm the availability of all keys with corresponding key holders and orderly arrangement by numbers before 8;45am in the morning at trading platform;
- Shall handle the lockers keys;
- Shall check proper functioning of the lockers every morning before 8:45am before providing the keys to traders;
- Shall issue, store reserve keys with holders and distribute to and collect back from traders;
- Shall ensure the key is returned and put remark against the floor rep. who returned the key;
- Shall assist in the supervision of the live CCTV records and movements;
- Diploma/TVET or Equivalent Management, Statistics, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Agribusiness, and other related fields.
- Experience not required.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant documents via: [email protected] or on www.ethiojobs.com , or in hard copy by post with position marked on the envelope: Ethiopia Commodity Exchange, P.O. Box 17341, Addis Ababa on or before September 07, 2020.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.