An enthusiastic Training Coordinator to organize, coordinate, and monitor all actions, activities, logistics, and planning for training courses to be organized in various locations and regions in Ethiopia. You will be coordinating a great team of staff with different experienced background, for a timely and efficient planning of all training courses.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in economics, business management, marketing or other related.
- Proven track record experience in planning and organizing trainings, conferences, meetings
Minimum of two (2) years progressive relevant experience in a busy company and environment of a business-oriented venture.
- Excellent knowledge of planning and organizing trainings, meetings, and conferences.
- Result-oriented, has initiative and drive, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent technological orientation (Word, Excel, Power Point).
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to submit their Application Letters and CVs by e-mail so as to reach the address below on or before Close of business on Monday 18 th of May2019 . Experienced applicants should provide the names and contact details of three (3) referees;
Certificates and testimonials an asset. Applicants are advised to strictly note the requirements for these positions. Women’s candidates are encouraged to apply.
CREAVERS Service P.L.C.
Addis – Ababa
With a copy to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview to finally get the best ones Hired!