Send a Cow is a growing and dynamic international development charity providing ongoing support to smallholder farmers in Ethiopia. We give poor families and communities the hope and the means to secure their own futures from the land, in line with our vision of a confident, thriving and sustainable rural Ethiopia.
We are recruiting a Value Chain and Marketing Officer for Zonal Programme in Dawuro, SNNPR.
Job description with person specification, application instructions and application form are found at Send a Cow | African Vacancies
Full time: Monday to Friday
Employment type: Fixed term contract (3 years)
No of required: 1
For this, we will consider applicants who have:
- BA in value chain and marketing, enterprise and business development or related fields and
- 3 years of field experience in business planning, market assessment, income generation and capital mobilization.
How to Apply
Deadline for application is September 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM in the afternoon. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please note that we do NOT accept CVs or any other supporting documents.
- Applicants who send CVs and supporting documents will NOT be shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and written exam.
- Please send your completed application form in a Microsoft Word or PDF Document to HR Ethiopia email address: [email protected]