The Warehouse and Logistics Manager will schedule shipments, provide leadership to our warehouse team and strive to keep transportation costs low. He / She will manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training or safety records.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Conduct or review environmental audits for logistics activities, such as storage, distribution, or transportation.
- Driving License (Preferable)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- 6 years of experience in logistic activities out of which 2 years in managerial/supervisory position.
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -"Warehouse and Logistics Manager - Aquasafe"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through [email protected]
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: June 1st, 2021