Place of Work: Legambo(Water4LifeCIFF project)
Contract Duration: 2 yrs
Required Number: 1
- Provide a range of administrative support services, including word processing, mail management, photocopying and filing, to support the effective and efficient operation of the of the Project Office
- Provide a range of reception services, including managing visitors and callers to the Office, and maintaining a tidy reception area, to ensure a professional reception is maintained.
- Maintain database and other records in accordance with relevant systems, policies and procedures, to support effective and efficient records management;
- Provide information and advice on administrative policy and procedures, as required, to facilitate compliance in administrative activities;
- Receiving Field phone calls for project staff whilst these staff are away from their office
- Meet administrative needs of the project office including making travel arrangements, organizing meetings and external seminars, catering;
- Asses incoming correspondence, telephone enquiries, diary management, records management, the coordination of confidential briefing materials;.
- Use computer-based applications, including word, excel and in-house databases, record keeping software and other systems to produce correspondence, reports and other material as required
- Liaise with, and actively develop and maintain working relationships within the project office the wider organization and with external stakeholders;
- Organize the project office correspondence, coordinate travel and provide secretariat support for your team; rs;
- Organize the project office correspondence, coordinate travel and provide secretariat support for your team;
Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor’s Degree in management, Administrative and Office Management or related fields and three years in related field
Required Professional Experience: A minimum of three years in relevant field and NGOs experience is preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
We don’t receive hard copies