CCECC-ETHIOPIA CONSTRUCTION PLC ‘s Background
China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) was established in 1979 under the approval of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China. As one of the pioneers performing international contracting and economic cooperation, CCECC has evolved from the earlier Foreign Aid Department of the Ministry of Railways of China into a large-scale state-owned enterprise with Chinese national Super Grade qualification for project contracting. CCECC has been listed among the world’s top 100 international contractors for seventeen consecutive years by the Engineering News Record “ENR”.
CCECC Ethiopia is constructions’ P.L.C is working on different project it helps the country in order to reach its transformation and technology and knowledge to the national and CCECC is continuing working in the country.
CCECC Ethiopia Construction P.L.C is an international contractor company for undertaking construction projects like railway, roads, building, etc. We are inviting qualified applicants for the following current vacant positions:
We are looking to employ administration Assistant with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An administration Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. They will have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a growing environment.
To ensure success, administration Assistant should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.
Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external a dministration related matters.
- Participate in developing organi z ational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit quarterly & annual reports on general administration activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest administration trends and best practice.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Management, Secretary Science, Engineering or any construction related back ground is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as an administration Coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of administration functions and best practices.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Self-reliant skills on computer; ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Amharic and English language proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to attach your CV on [email protected] for further information Mobile 0929-28-80-88.