|Company||:||Habesha Sport Betting PLC|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Habesha Sport Betting PLC|
|Job Title||:||Administrative Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, April 2, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, April 19, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: Habesha Sport Betting PLC
Position: Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Execution of secretarial and clerical duties such as – letter writing, minute and notes taking, filing, photocopying, etc.
• Providing reception duties by providing general support to visitors.
• Register documents and organizes incoming and outgoing correspondence (including emails, packages, and personally delivered messages.
• Maintaining filing system and ensuring the confidentiality of client files and information.
• Handling Petty cash and expense claims according to finance procedures.
• Scheduling and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements when necessary.
• Ensuring the necessary office supplies are available maintain an adequate amount of stock, Track consumption, and distribution to staff, and provide monthly reports.
• Ordering and purchasing supplies as required and checks goods against purchase order and record-keeping of purchase orders and ensure that the goods are in good condition.
• Maintaining the office supplies and arranging for repairs as required, to ensure that it is operational as may be required; ensuring employees using the office supply are familiar with its operation.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
How to Apply
• Qualified applicants can submit their applications with copies of their credential within 15 working days from the date of this announcement to the Human Resource through the specified address or through email
• Address: Kirkos sub-city, Woreda 02, House No.621 (Meskel Flower behind Aysh Mosque)
Email: [email protected]
• BA degree in Office Management, Secretarial Science, Business Management, or other related fields.
• 2-3 years working experience in office administration.
• Good Working Knowledge of ICT technologies and Computer (MS OFFICE, email, the internet.
• Good working knowledge of English
• Organisational and good communication skill
• Ability to Prioritize
• Good customer-service-oriented attitude
• Flexible and willing to work under pressure.
• Well organized and able to act in a professional and ethical manner.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|