Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assists in carrying out administrative, follow-up on specific processes, drafts and finalizes correspondences and shares information among users.
- Assists in delivering HR services.
- Assists in management of petty cash, invoice follow-up, and day-to-day financial management.
- Assist in management of office and residential premises.
- Carries out secretarial tasks, creates and maintains paper & electronic files, making photocopies, managing documents and handling stationary stocks.
- Applies information-management instructions and ensures compliance with procedures
- Assist in local purchasing, stock management and statistics.
- Minimum University/college diploma in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or Logistic Management or closely related field.
- Very good knowledge of the local socio-economic environment.
- Minimum 3 years confirmed, multidisciplinary experience (Finance, General Management/Administration, Logistics, Human Resources)
- Very good command of Afaan Oromo, English and Amharic languages (spoken and written
- Very good knowledge and experience in computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Driving license with practical driving experience is an asset.
- ICRC Core competencies: Leadership, Accountability, People management, Team work & Collaboration, Representing the ICRC, Beneficiary & Client focused.
How to Apply
You can submit application & CV with copies of relevant documents in person to the ICRC Delegation in Addis Ababa (in front of EIAR, around Egziabher Ab Church, Megenagna) OR, send to the ICRC Delegation Addis Ababa, Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 5701, Addis Ababa.
Closing date for application: February 21, 2020.
Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.