Our Company BARO OIL ETHIOPIA is established for Import export trade and a fuel importer and distributer to all the country .
The company now is looking forward a competent Executive secretary . The ideal candidate will expect to fulfill the following qualifications and experience.
To coordinate all company management meeting arrangements, ensure that they are properly organized and conducted, take accurate notes and minutes decisions, follow the Information retention policy (advice on disclosures), and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with the internal regulations and legislation, Articles, and its statutory obligations.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support service to the GM
- Coordinate all arrangements for meetings of the management and management committees to ensure that they are properly organized and conducted and that minutes are accurately recorded and circulated;
- Providing legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Support the implementation processes or systems that help ensure good management of the organization;
- Support the company’s manager in assuring that accounting records are maintained following company law and accounting standards and that there is a sound system of internal controls;
- Maintaining where necessary ISO certifications and similar standards;
- Advise the management and management committees on all legal and constitutional requirements to ensure that the business is conducted properly and effectively;
- Circulate decisions of the management and committees to all relevant bodies and take any necessary follow-up action to record progress on these;
- Keep management and committee members informed of all issues relevant to them and provide any necessary training and induction to ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities and the procedure;
- Organize and type reports and routine correspondence of the organization as per the company procedures and formats either from dictation or written sources;
- Take all necessary steps to ensure that the company complies with data protection legislation;
- Managing office space and facilities and identifying and monitoring risks to business performance;
- Manage contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers;
- Maintain the diary and arrange appointments as necessary;
- Screen and respond to all incoming telephone calls and take action as appropriate;
- Draft routine correspondence for approval and signature by the GM;
- Maintain the GM office filing system, information retention, and data protection policies, and all high-level company records;
- BA in Management and Related field
- 8 Years and above
- High level of computer literate ,
- Give attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply
or you can apply at KAS Building floor no 6. Room no 603. (infront of wengelawit Building at welosefer road .
Tell no 0904168866 and 0904168870.)