- Company: Catholic Relief Services
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
Duty Station : CRS/Addis Ababa Office Employment Term : Definite Period – Six months with possibility of extension
You will majorly provide support to the timely completion & submission of Country office and Filed offices effort reports on behalf of employees with no accesses (permanently & temporarily). You are required to meet specific HR service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will deliver quality support in your role, applying clearly defined HR processes, procedures and service standards.
- In liaison with field and country office point persons and/or supervisors, identify employees with no Insight access.
- Collect the manual time sheets and/or timesheet data templates from respective offices and verify whether the information provided is complete and approved appropriately.
- Verify the timesheet that is submitted by employee & approved by the appropriate immediate supervisors is correct.
- Encode the manual timesheet of employees with no accesses collected from offices into insight (Oracle Timesheet system).
- Connect with Immediate supervisors for online approval and HR representatives to generate reports that verify the Timesheet is approved and submitted.
- Report systematic, administrative and logistical problems in relation to the concerned and get timely solution.
- Provide training & guidance to employees joining CRS below Grade 8 as requested & dictated by supervisors & HR Manager respectively.
- Support other HR activities in relation to data management, documentation, recruitments & employee benefit administration as dictated by the immediate supervisor and or HR Manager.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Education and Experience
- Completion of 1st Degree or Completion of College Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology (IT), Business Administration Information Systems/BAIS/, Administrative Service Management and Technologies Systems /AMTS/, Business/Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Management Information Systems /MIS/, Secretarial Science and Office Management /SSOM/, Statistics, Social Science or a related field.
- 2 years for 1st Degree or 6 years for College Diploma
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages, in particular Excel and Word. Hands-on experience with data entry into online databases and forms.
- Experience with Effort Reporting and Human Resources Information system or hands on ERP or Oracle is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Strong customer service ethic and abilities
- Self-motivated to perform routine tasks independently and meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills