- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Recruit, interview, and hire new staff
- Train current staff
- Oversee daily workflow
- Be an effective bridge between employees and management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in a construction company
- 2+ years of experience as a human resource manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Amharic and English
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
How to Apply
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Your cover letter should include what experiences you have that can make you an asset to our company. Please no more than 300 words. Please also add what area you live in (i.e. CMC, Old Airport, etc.) Note: Double-check your CV and cover letter for typos and appropriate grammar usage (i.e. capitalization, etc.)