1. Purpose of the Job:
Under the general supervision of the General Accounts Head or Treasury, tax and budget Head , Junior Accountant control and prepare all payment activities of the Company.
2. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares cheques, payment vouchers and other financial instruments if authorized jointly with other officials delegated for the task.
· Carries out the day to day financial activities of the company in an efficient manner.
· Helps the accountant to improve and apply up-to-date financial accounting and systems with the aim of improving efficiency.
· Synthesizes financial data and provide to the concerned unit for decision.
· Handles postings to the general ledger and sub-ledgers timely and properly.
· Classifies properly financial and supporting documents, files and certificates of important nature and keeps in a safe custody for future needs and Posting Cash Deposit
· Collect and properly document advanced payed payments
· Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accounting and Finance or related fields with 1 (one) years of demonstrated experience
How to Apply
Please send only your CV to [email protected] Please state the position title in the subject of the email. Only qualified candidates or those who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
THIS IS A MUTERNITY COVER ONLY THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED ON A CONTRACT BASIS APPLY.