Shemu Group is a conglomerate company composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing (liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this, our sister Company, Asveza Ethiopia retailing Sh.Co want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the post we have.
Junior secretary perform a variety of clerical tasks, including answering telephones, typing documents, and filing records.
Detail responsibilities of the job include:
- Event organizing;
- Filing documents in soft and Hard copy by insuring easy access and retrieval;
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate;
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure;
- Monitor office supplies availability;
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Diploma/BA degree in Administrative Office Management, Management and related fields;
- A minimum of 1-2 years years experience in secretary position;
- Excellent event organizing skill.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV, and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies in person within Five (5) consecutive days to Shemu Group Corporate Office located around Kality Total, in front of Kaliti Metals Factory, Shemu Group Corporate Office 2nd floor Or through email stating “ Application for Junior Secretary " in the subject line through email [email protected] in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered.
Shemu Management Consultants PLC
Asveza Ethiopia retailing Sh.Co