|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)|
|Job Title||:||Manager, Strategic & Project Management Department|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, February 11, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, February 20, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
Position: Manager, Strategic & Project Management Department
• Under the supervision of the Deputy Secretary General, the Manager of Strategy & Project Management Dept. is responsible for initiating, following up, and reviewing the 5 year strategic planning of the chamber; planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, controlling and supervising the annual organization plan; monitoring, evaluating and reporting of same; project formulation, and management functions of AACCSA. He/she manages the incubation and development of projects and mobilizes financial resources for their implementations and facilitates the transfer of the projects to the appropriate working units of AACCSA if appropriate.
– Salary: Attractive & Negotiable
– Employment Type: Permanent
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and credentials within 10 calendar days of this announcement to Human Resource Development and Logistics Department of AACCSA, Mexico Square, Chamber Building, 1st Floor Room No. 10
• Tel: 0115542404
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Education: MA/BA Degree in Economics or related field.
• Work Experience: 7/9 Years of relevant experience.
Technical and Other Skills
• Ability to provide leadership, communicate effectively, and promote a team approach to enhance staff commitment to successfully implement the Institution’s Strategic Plan;
• Demonstrated technical and managerial ability on donor relations, project proposal preparation and program development.
• Sound judgment, ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels;
• Proven strategic planning knowledge and skills
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|