Background of the company
Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
General Job Description:
Checks forms for completeness and files materials according to an established filing system and simple inventory records. Operates photocopying machine and distributes copied documents as necessary.
Specific Job Description
· Performing general office duties such as copying, scanning, printing, and answering phone calls and emails, among others
· Draft and Edit completed work for grammar, spelling and punctuation of Afan Oromo, Amharic and English based format documents.
· Gather and organize typing material
· Create spreadsheets and presentations, combining various data from existing files
· Maintain physical and digital filing systems
· Scan and print files, as needed
· Take notes at meetings with managers and others to create detailed texts
· Ensuring that the office supplies are maintained and informing the supervisor of any issues or requirements.
· Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies
· BA degree or Diploma in Secretarial Science, information technology, computer science, office management, or other related fields and other computer training or certification is a plus.
· Minimum of 3/5 years’ experience as office Secretary, Office Management.
· Proven work experience as a Typist
· Experience using data recorders and optical scanners
· Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
· Familiarity with office equipment
· Strong Afan Oromo, Amharic and English language skills
· Attention to detail with ability to spot grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfil the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by c over letter addressing [email protected] or by our web site www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line office secretary please try to mention the date on the subject line and submit within seven working days from 30 July, 2022 to 07 Aug, 2022 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.