|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Repi-Wilmar|
|Job Title||:||Project Admin Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, March 26, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, March 30, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, Repi-Wilmar, we are looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic Project Admin Assistant who can read, write and speak Afaan Oromoo.
The ideal candidate should possess a keen and natural ability to multitask and manage her time effectively. Individuals that have a tendency to become easily overwhelmed or that are unable to handle pressure through effective prioritization and time management need not apply.
The project Admin Assistant is responsible for working with our project managers and corporate senior directors to handle all administrative duties associated with our projects. Repi Wilmar is investing Seven Billion Birr worth 14 different Factories at Sebeta City. The project Admin Assistant will be based at Repi Wilmar compound located at Ayertena but supports all the project administrative duties.
Since there are several communications with the government office at Sebeta city administration, the candidate must be able to speak, write and listen Afaan Oromoo.
Work Location – Addis Ababa, Ayer Tena
Salary & Benefit
Is not a problem for the right candidate
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] until March 30th, 2021
• Please write the Job Title (Project Admin Assistant |Repi-Wilmar)) in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
• B.A. Degree in Office Management or related with 3-5 years experience.
• Experience in a project-based environment is a plus
• Must be fluent in Afaan Oroomo, Amharic, and English language
• Candidates who live around Ayertena, wolete, sebeta or in nearby areas will have a priority
• This post is open for woman candidates only
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|