|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Hadero Coffee Company|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, September 17, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, September 23, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, Hadero Coffee Company, we are looking for a Receptionist
About the Company
Hadero is primarily engaged in coffee roasting and grinding and is developing a chain of retail outlets. At the roastery in Addis Ababa, a coffee museum/gallery has been curated in order to teach the public about the business of coffee in Ethiopia. In time, the Hadero brand will include a ‘3C’ product portfolio – coffee, cake, and chocolate. The journey for coffee and cake is well started and for chocolate, it is in progress with the construction of a processing plant in the planning.
About the Job
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does Receptionist do in our company?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, your duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist) to [email protected] before 23rd September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
• 2 years of Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Amharic Typing Skill
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• Degree in office management or related
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 4500.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 6000.00|