Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process transactions to the cash register effectively and efficiently, handling cash and credit card payments
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- answer incoming calls greet persons entering the semi-furnished apartment
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- control inventory relevant to the reception area
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- inform visitors company procedures and policy
- maintain and manage resident and guest records
- move guests through appointments as schedule
- collect co-pays and payments
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, or other business-related fields
- At least 1-year experience for Degree holders /2-year experience for Diploma holders in the same or related position
- Work experience in hospitality and tourism is advantageous.
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Basic computer skills
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
- fluent English (Mandatory)
- Presentable and able to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the company standards.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date Curriculum Vitae through the email address [email protected] or they can apply in person directly to our office 1 st Floor.
Please mention the position that you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
Addis Ababa, Nifas Silk Sub-city, SANIS REAL ESTATE, P.O Box 27998/1000 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Old Airport next to Bizrate Gabriel
Note: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted