- Company: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Prepare agenda for the Shari’ah Advisory Committee (SAC), convene the meetings of the Committee, manage the session and report to the decision and recommendation of the SAC to the Bank’s department.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Provide members with the agenda of meetings along with the resources prior to stated date of the meeting;
- Prepare and follow up minutes of meetings for ratification by the Shari’ah Advisory Committee (SAC);
- Receive all questions, inquiries and correspondences from the Bank organs to be presented to the SAC;
- Supervise and follow-up of the tasks of Sharia’h Control and implementation plans;
- Set up and processes all the tasks that call for holding meetings of the SAC of the Bank as initiated by the relevant organs of the Bank and in consultation with preparatory team;
- Plays the intermediate role between the Sharia’h Advisory Committee and any organ of the Bank;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Educational Qualification and Work Experience : Master’s Degree in Economics or Management or Accounting or other Business related Or Arabic Language literature field Or B.A Degree in Economics or Management or Accounting or other business related Or Arabic Language literature field with 6/8 years of professional experience of which 2 years as related work experience respectably.
Mandatory Requirements and Certificates : Having a knowledge of Business Law, International & Sharia’s Law & Skill of properly Speaking, Writing & Listening Arabic Language are mandatory.