Alvima Foods Complex Plc. invites applicants who fulfill the following qualification and experience requirements to apply for the following vacant position.
Under the supervision of the CEO or his representative, the job incumbent is required to prepare (typing) different correspondents, filling records in a systematic manner, receiving and dialing calls on issues pertaining to the office, carryout the reception and liaisoning activities, preparing executive meeting minutes and assist the CEO in a day to day activities of the office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares different internal and external correspondents when instructed by the immediate boss.
- Organize the office in a systematic manner to enable handling the documents and records of the office adequately and to make suitable to job.
- Request and arrange materials required for a day to day operation of the office.
- File and maintain the documents and records in a traceable and systematic way.
- Register and receive internal and external incoming correspondents.
- Register and distribute internal and external outgoing correspondents.
- Make take care of documents and records found in the office
- Make telephone call to and receive call from internal and external body when instructed by immediate boss or to carryout activities that may be pertaining to the office jobs.
- Perform the reception and liaisoning activities to enable bridge the internal employees and external guests (customers) to the CEO.
- Attend and prepare the executive meeting minutes, and facilitate for the attendants to sign the same.
- Communicate and collect weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports from department managers and then submit to the CEO.
- Compile and submit the departments’ weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports to the CEO.
- Communicate meeting agenda to department managers when instructed by the immediate boss.
- The job incumbent shall keep any confidential issues that she may be obtained while performing her jobs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills of English language
- Basic Computer skill
- BA Degree or Level 4(Diploma) in Secretarial Science and Office Management and related field.
- 3 years for Diploma and 1 year for BA degree Experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply in person at Alvima Foods Plc Addiss Ababa office (Bole Medhaniyalem Hedmona Building, 4 th floor office no. 405) or Adama office (Melka Adama kebele in front of Tegem Food Complex) or through e-mail (tesfaye. email@example.com) having summited a copy of non – returnable CV, education credentials and service certificates until 23 rd August/2019.
For additional information call: +251228128888 and +251116392511