|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||New Abyssinia College|
|Job Title||:||Trainers for TVET Program (Business & Finance) (4)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, October 8, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, October 17, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
New Abyssinia College
Position: Trainers for TVET Program (Business & Finance Sub-Sector)
– Work Place: Addis Ababa
– Required: 4
– Salary: Attractive & Negotiable
– Mode of Employment: Permanent
How to Apply
• Interested applicants are requested to submit in person non-returnable application together with copies of CV and testimonials within ten working days from the date of this announcement to the address shown below. Applicants should also bring originals of their educational and work experience credentials.
• New Abyssinia College, Executive Secretary Office, Saris Total, Addis-Sefer, 5th floor, Zemea Building.
• For additional information, please contact us on 011-4-401862/63/64/65/66
• Educational Qualification: BA in Accounting & Finance, Management, Business Education & Economics from recognized College or University Has taken teaching methodology COC certified trainers for all level (1-4)
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 (two) years teaching experience
• All applicants must have a CGPA of his/her first Degree 3.0 and Masters 3.5 and above.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|