Overview of position
CTG delivers humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, human resources & project management services. CTG enables public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
The Account Manager acts as the primary contact between the CTG consultant and Client ensuring that project is staffed with qualified, competent, and effective human resources. All HR life cycle processes are managed and coordinated through the efficient execution of the various HR activities by the CTG Account Manager who should be, proactive, empathetic, understanding and responsive to consultant and client needs.
Expected output: Key Responsibilities
HR Management and Administration
- Accountable for supporting the day-to-day activities of CTG consultants with the assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting the client’s HR objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service support through the efficient and timely HR support to the CTG consultants.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants/emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
- Ensure that clients are regularly updated about the recruitment, onboarding, training compensation and offboarding of consultants thereby meeting client expectations according within the agreed time frames.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & HR SOPs are in place and complied with.
- Specific HR duties include:
- Recruitment – Supports the recruitment team for new deployments
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverables against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Induction Training – Ensure all consultants are issued with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of Care – Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Accountable for Payroll Accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll consultant timesheets, spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Performance Reviews – Review consultant’s performance in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Assists in coordinating timesheet and invoicing activities thereby ensuring that CTG is paid by the client
- Ensure that CTG consultants are always compliant with local labor law.
- Ensure that there is a clear understanding of CTG’s Duty of Care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Coordinate and ensure the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Field Security Officer (FSO)Country Manager where required.
- Supervise third party security, accommodation & other local service providers and fixers when necessary.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, with the assistance of the Operations Manager where required.
- Provides support during a crisis or an emergency situation in accordance with the CTG Crisis Management SOP.
Business Acquisition & Growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business contacts within existing and potential clients.
- Represent CTG in meetings with the client
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
Provides regular updates about consultant activities on client project sites.
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal and written.
- ACTIVE LISTENING skills
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE with a strong desire to provide efficient CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PATIENCE and EMPATHY
- PERSISTANCE with a determination to SOLVE PROBLEMS
In Summary: A Self-starter with good initiative & multi-tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- A relevant HR qualification &/or experience may be waived in lieu of a degree.
Forms and integral part of the country’s leadership team.
- Three (3) – Five (5) of demonstrable relevant Human Resources experience.
- Experience working in the Humanitarian sector would be advantageous.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in HRM or client relations and or customer service
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.