Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Providing administrative support services to the project team, including handling calls, processing correspondences(incoming and outgoing); ensure proper functioning of office communication facilities, maintain office safety and security; maintain well organized and clean working environment; maintain and update staff personnel files and leave database; handle travelling (flight and hotel bookings); maintain reasonable stock of office supplies; ensure timely settlement of taxes and bills. Prepare checks, handle office cash funds, effect payments as per established procedures; effect payments for trainees, beneficiaries; collect and deposit cash & checks, and provide support in bookkeeping and accounting related tasks.
· Contract duration: January 2021-December 2024
· Duty Station: Hawassa.
· Report to: Finance & Admin Officer
· Salary & benefits: As per the salary scale of each position and benefit packages for national staff (NPR 2018).
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
• Under graduate degree or equivalent in office management, accounting, business administration, or related discipline with aminimum of 3 years of working experience in accounting and office management responsibilities.
• Proven experience in managing accounting software,; strong knowledge of internal control system and procedures; self-motivation and excellent skill in team work; Computer literate with advanced skill in using Ms Office, especially Excel & Word; able to take initiative and work with limited supervision, organised, attentive to details, high levels of integrity and loyalty to colleagues, the team and the organisation; and ability to work under pressure; manages stress & maintains high performance and team and organization wide cooperation.
How To Apply:
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Ethiopia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage inpractices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Please make sure you write the position title you are applying for in the subject line. Failure to do so will lead to application disqualify.
PLEASE STRICTLY FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS. DON'T CLICK APPLY NOW AS YOU ARE NOT INSTRUCTED TO APPLY ONLINE.