- Programs development & planning : - by closely working with the AP manager, facilitates and prepares annual plans and budgets through closely working with sectoral officers, finance and sponsorship team. Participates in program and projects design for the AP irrespective of funding sources and ensures proper implementation of DME policy in the AP by working closely with technical project officers using the LEAP approach, DPA, HORIZON and other strategic initiatives using centrally shared materials, procedures and tools. Identifies and contextualizes key indicators from the National Standard TPs including CWB target indicators that relate to program objectives and activities. Moreover provide inputs concept notes and proposals development as deemed necessary;
- Monitoring and reporting : - Undertakes all projects’ and programs’ monitoring and reporting including AMR, SAR and other reports using set performance indicators irrespective of funding sources by working closely with sector technical Officers using appropriate monitoring and reporting tools and methodologies as required by respective stakeholders in a participatory approaches as required. S/he maintains detailed schedules of activity and budget implementation tracking systems for activities monitoring and budget utilization for each project. Uses appropriate data management systems, analyses data, aggregates data to the required level and synthesis results for report writing using appropriate and relevant tools. Use WV systems and procedures including HORIZON and other NO’s established protocols.
- Programs and Projects Evaluation : - With guidance from the AP manager, facilitates all projects’ and programs’ evaluations within the AP operational area by liaising with MEAL Department, Support Service Division (SSD) at NO, concerned project manager and the CPO irrespective of sector or sources of funding. S/he ensures proper coordination with respective stakeholders including the woreda government offices and participation of targeted local communities as required. Ensure evaluation reports are shared with concerned stakeholder in the operational area for learning and future use.
- Accountability : - With guidance from the AP manager, facilitates rolling out social and program accountability frameworks and establishment of feedback mechanisms from beneficiary communities in AP. Document learning and share best and promising practices within the AP as well as across the organization.
- Surveys and assessments : - With guidance from the AP manager and concerned units from NO, RO or CPO, facilitates surveys and assessments following set standards and guidelines using prescribed tools and techniques Participates and facilitates in developing sampling frames, community mobilization, recruitment and orientation of enumerators, actual data collection and verification processes. Internalizes survey and assessment methodologies and standard tools meant for the study in gathering qualitative and quantitative data, participate in field testing of the tools to ensure relevance of the questionnaire or tools to the local area to generate the required data with accuracy.
- Networking and Collaborate with Partners : - S/he support the AP manager in networking and collaboration with partners at woreda governments and communities level together with sectoral project officers. S/he will identify key users of the information sharing and facilitate comprehensive scoping for discussions with key stakeholders in the woreda. S/he review critical findings from monitoring, evaluation and various survey reports for sharing with concerned stakeholders in the woreda for shared understanding, smooth operation and promotion of cooperation.
- BA/BSc Degree in Social sciences, Development Studies and related fields
- Experience: three years in relevant field and NGOs experience is preferred
- Preferred: MA/MSc/MBA/MSW or BA/BSc Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies and related fields
How to ApplyInterested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to [email protected] and or via